December 2016 CMMS eNewsletter
The Honeywell CT50 will be placed at the entrance to a storeroom where a technician will ‘grab’ it to identify parts used on a job, issued to a cost center. It will also be used to verify inventory. The main purpose is to track part usage. The device is a mobile computer with a scanner.
The Honeywell Dolphin DT50 is rugged, runs Windows 10 OS and integrates nicely with Benchmate. It captures real-time data and can grow with growing maintenance demands.
Bar Codes for Inventory II features:
- One-hand operation with side-trigger for scanning
- Large 4.7″ screen
- Rugged and build for industrial use
- Takes high resolution photos, videos and signatures
- Long-life battery for all day use
- Single piece construction-no sleds or components to replace
- Superior support from Honeywell Scanning & Support Division
- Window 10 OS integrates nicely with Benchmate CMMS for long life
- Data collected can be transferred via Bluetooth or WiFi as collected…no more batch transmissions
Call Benchmate at (360) 678-8358 for upgrade details.
Benchmate would like to Welcome Aboard:
Facility: Abrisa Technologies
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Designs, manufactures and distributes precision optical coating solutions and custom glass fabricated optical products.
Selected Benchmate CMMS for:
- Simple, easy-to-use with minimal data entry
- Installation – short and straightforward